Considering Your Children First: Child Custody Mediation
Do you want to carefully craft how you will tell your children about your separation and divorce? Do you want to develop a co-parenting plan that will not put your children in the middle? Do you want to learn about the elements that make shared custody work well?
I am Patricia Wozniak Henk, one of the only attorneys in Allegheny County focused on family law mediation and, above all, a strong advocate for children. When you work with me, your children will always be front-and-center. They may not be in the room, but I will tell parents, “I have eyes, hearts and souls that are not at this table — but they are here through my voice and need to be considered.” I will also help you understand how various choices can affect your children’s development so that you are able to make decisions in their best interests.
Devoted To Being A Strong Child Custody Mediator
As a professional mediator and mediation lawyer:
- I have focused on mediation for more than a decade of my 30-year legal career.
- I have the passion, expertise and experience to be effective.
- I devote at least 100 hours per year to training in the field of family and child custody mediation.
- I am actively involved in the Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania mediation communities.
- I attend trainings throughout the United States and have been trained and critiqued by the leading mediators in child custody mediation.
From the way my offices are set up to my approach, you will see that I am devoted to providing a comfortable setting for you and the other parent to work through your child custody issues.
Offering You Options For Your Child Custody Case
Because everyone’s situation is unique, mediation is more of an art than a science. Through mediation, you may be able to come to an agreement you never thought possible — one that makes it easier for you and the other parent to work together in the future.
I work hard to help parties find solutions that are beneficial for everyone — and especially the children. For a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your case, please call 412-281-6555 or send me an email. In addition to normal office hours, I am available to meet with you Saturday mornings (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.).